If your mobile is lost or stolen, please contact the Kogan Mobile customer support team as soon as possible.
* Block the SIM card to prevent its use in any other phone
* Block the handset to prevent it from being used with any other SIM card (if IMEI number can be provided – see below)
Before contacting us to cancel your SIM card, we recommend first doing the following:
* Call the handset (it may just be under the couch)
* Track it. Most of the latest models of smartphones contain tracking services that allow you to locate its whereabouts using GPS. On iPhone this is known as Find My iPhone.
* If you can track your device, but it's in a location unknown to you, you can remotely lock your handset using your devices location/locking services.
* Check lost property. Re-trace your footsteps, did you leave it at the café you visited earlier?
* Contact your local police station. Very often smartphones and other valuables are handed to the nearest police station.
There's no charge to have your SIM blocked, although there may be a charge for sending you a replacement SIM card. There is also no charge to have your mobile handset blocked and we'll be able to lift the block if you find the handset, or have it returned to you.
In order to block your handset from being used, we will require the IMEI number of your mobile device. You can find your IMEI number on the outside of your original handset packaging and we always recommend keeping a note of your IMEI number in case this situation arises.
Unfortunately, any entitlements that have been used up until the time that you notify us of your lost or stolen handset cannot be refunded or replaced.
For more information on locating/remotely managing your device please see:
Please note, to use these services, you will need to have already registered your device.