If there are error messages being received when calling your number, please ensure the following have been checked:
- Ensure the number being dialed is correct
- Ensure that the correct dialing prefixes are used, especially if dialing from overseas
Please also try the following to resolve the issue:
1. Restart your phone: Turn your phone off and on again to refresh your network connection.
2. Ensure you have sufficient entitlements: You can log into your customer dashboard to check your usage here.
3. Check coverage: Make sure you’re in a Kogan Mobile coverage area using the Coverage Map.
4. Get another person to call you: This may indicate whether it’s an issue with your service or theirs.