If you’re trying to send an SMS but you’re receiving an error message, please try the following to resolve the issue:
1. Restart your phone: Turn your phone off and on again to refresh your network connection.
2. Ensure you have sufficient entitlements: You can log into your customer dashboard to check your usage here.
3. Check coverage: Make sure you’re in a Kogan Mobile coverage area using the Coverage Map.
4. Try making a call: This will confirm whether it’s an issue with your whole service or just messaging.
5. Free up space: If your inbox and sent messages folders are full, you may be unable to send messages. Delete old messages to free some space.
If you’re still unable to successfully send an SMS, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support team here for further assistance.